Brandon Gough, M.D.
- Arizona Institute of Bone and Joint Disorders - Lower Extremity Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
- University of Kansas School of Medicine at Wichita - Orthopedic Surgery Residency
- Creighton University School of Medicine - Medical Degree
- Spring Hill College - Mobile, Alabama - Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons – Resident/Fellow member
About Dr. Gough
Brandon Gough, MD, is a board certified, fellowship trained orthopedic surgeon who specializes in hip and knee replacement surgery. He also trains other surgeons from around the United States and world on the latest techniques in minimally invasive hip and knee replacement, including robotic-assisted hip and knee replacement surgeries.