Jimmy Chow, M.D.
- Orthopaedic Center of Southern Illinois - Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine Fellowship
- Otto E AuFranc Fellowship - Adult Reconstruction Fellowship
- University of Illinois at Chicago- Orthopedic Residency
- University of Illinois at Chicago - General Surgery
- Stanford University - Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering + Industrial Design
- ABOS Diplomate
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
About Dr. Chow
Jimmy Chow, MD, is a board certified hip and knee specialist with dual-fellowship training in adult total joint reconstruction and arthroscopic sports surgery. One of Arizona’s first robotic knee replacement surgeons, Dr. Chow has also helped launch multiple technologies in total knee replacement, including computer prenavigation, or “patient-matched,” technologies, as well as knee replacement designs.