Lige Kaplan, MD
Orthopedic Institute of the West
6950 E Chauncey Lane,
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Phone: (623) 873-8565
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Residency: Orthopedic Surgery, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, MI
- Fellowship: Orthopedic Adult Reconstruction, William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
About the Provider
Dr. Kaplan's focus is on the restoration of patient function and elimination of pain through advanced surgical techniques. His goal is to help you return to your normal lifestyle without limitations. Dr. Kaplan is an experienced, board certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the treatment of arthritic conditions of the hip and knee including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, post traumatic arthritis and avascular necrosis.
Dr. Kaplan has presented research throughout the country and authored several scientific peer-reviewed articles. He enjoys skiing, vintage jeep restoration and home improvement.
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Total Hip Replacement
- Direct Superior Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Revision Total Hip Replacement
- Revision Total Knee Replacement