Timothy Bert, M.D.
- Kerlan Jobe Fellowship - Orthopedic Sports Fellowship
- U of TN-Campbell Clinic - Orthopedic Residency
- Loyola Stritch School of Medicine - Medical Degree
- The University of Wisconsin -Madison - Bachelor of Science
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery: Subspecialty Certification in Sports Medicine
About Dr. Bert
Tim Bert, MD, is a board certified sports medicine orthopedic surgeon specializing in hip arthroscopy, fellowship trained in arthroscopic surgery of the shoulder, elbow, hip and knee at the renowned Kerlan Jobe Orthopaedic Clinic in Los Angeles. Dr. Bert has served as an assistant team physician for Phoenix Suns and Mercury, the Los Angeles Lakers, Sparks, Kings, Dodgers, and Anaheim Ducks, and provided coverage for the Summer X Games. His community involvement has included being team physician for the Sereno Soccer Club of Arizona, Arizona Scorpions Football Team, Arizona Interscholastic Cycling League, ASU Wakedevils wakeboarding team and the Grand Canyon Professional Rodeo Association.